SFI London Services

4.2

I was looking for some information from the company to show it to some friends and I came across this blog.

My husband and I signed up with the SFI London program about 2 years ago in the Riviera Maya and got all the documentation in a welcome package along with our certificate as originally agreed in time without any delay.

At the end of 2015, I got in contact with the company to verify the status of my account, and the consultant who followed up along my request was real helpful and precise on the information he gave me.

We realize that nowadays there are many companies providing similar merchandise or services by making it hard to know which of all is what really will satisfy our needs, merely in regards to our decision to work with SFI London, we have not had no problem whatsoever.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Sfi London - Loyalty Repayment Plan

5.0
Facilities and Services

Dear Sir

I was at a presentation at my home resort in the pacific coast of mexico and this product was offered to me, after speaking with a sales rep from the company in England, I decided to search the web I ran into your article,my question to you is;

Could you please send me the name of this Loyalty Repayment Plan so that I can compare the two products and decide witch one would be better for me

I understand that you really backup your Brother-in-Law program but you forgot to name the Loyalty program

I would appreciate a responce asap

Thanks

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: So far great.

SFI London - No Response No Contact - Fraud?

My Brother-in-Law purchased a Loyalty Repayment Plan from a reputable Company in Mexico earlier this year. All certificates and paperwork have now been received and we are most happy with what we have purchased.

My colleague last week showed me the web site for SFI London which has copied the website of the legitimate company word for word, and even used the same or similar pictures. I have tried to contact SFI London but their phones are cut off. They appear to be Fraudulent. I tried e-mailing them, but I received no response.

I am now told they are attempting to offer a similar plan in Mexico, but if clients cannot get hold of any staff, it concerns me that they are just copying and pasting from other legitimate companies.

SFI London looks to be very risky and the CEO Grant Williams should be ashamed that he has to lower himself to copying web sites from other, highly respected organisations. SFI London also claim on their web site to me members of ARDA, CRDA and Amdetur, yet when I contacted these organisations, they have never heard of SFI London, and they will start their own investigation into what appears to be a fraudulent company.

Reason of review: Copying other web sites.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Copying other web sites.